Crazy about the golden hairs . . .
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Thursday, March 12, 2020
Sunday, March 1, 2020
"Masturbating can cause you to release healthy amounts of hormones, which is why it can positively affect your mood and physical health.
- Dopamine. This is one of the “happiness hormones” that’s related to your brain’s reward system.
- Endorphins. The body’s natural pain reliever, endorphins also have de-stressing and mood-boosting effects.
- Oxytocin. This hormone is often called the love hormone and is associated with social bonding.
- Testosterone. This hormone is released during sex to improve stamina and arousal. It’s also released when you have sexual fantasies, according to a 2011 study Trusted Source.
- Prolactin. A hormone that plays an important role in lactation, prolactin also influences your mood and immune system.
Courtesy of our buddy at Big Whack Attack...