Monday, January 4, 2010

The Further Adventures of Scooter & Bubba:
"It's Natural"


Scooter is totally natural, I’m not. Meaning I’m circumcised and he’s uncut. Today, he has more hair on his balls and I have a thicker bush. But that wasn't the case when we first saw each other naked, close-up.

We’d been friends since we were kids but hadn't had the opportunity to really “see” each other full buck-ass naked. Oh yeah, there were times in the locker room when he’d catch me lookin’ at him takin’ a leak, or when I could tell he was sneekin’ a peak at me from his locker down at the other end of the bay. One day when nobody else was there we even started horsin’ around but quit fast when we felt our dicks get hard.

 

Then one summer afternoon when we rode our bikes down to the creek, it was so dang hot and humid that we almost jumped right in with our clothes on. But I was afraid my mom would yell at me, so I stripped down to my Fruit-of-the-Loom tighty-whities. Scooter was always less self-conscious and pulled everything off without hesitating. Not because his mom would be mad, she was used to him coming home with stains on his clothes or not knowing where he’d left his T-shirt or one of his socks. Mostly though, he just liked being naked and it didn’t embarrass him a bit. So I took his lead, and I got bare-assed, too.

He's a few months older than me but was always more advanced for his age and already had pubic hair by his 13th birthday. I was smooth as a baby’s butt except for some fuzz on my legs. Okay, maybe two or three bush hairs but that was it.

I was totally fascinated by his uncut cock. I asked him what it felt like to be uncircumcised. He looked at me for a second and smiled and said, “Well, Bubba, not quite sure how to describe it. What does it feel like not to have any foreskin?” He laughed and said, “Just feels natural. But one thing is for sure, I sure do like lookin’ at that scar around your peter where your skin used to be!” With him being so bold, I decided to ask if I could take a closer look at it. Since we never hid anything from each other it was cool. I picked it up limp and gently pulled back the foreskin on his brown dick to see the darker red knob of the head. There was some kind white stuff and the feel of grit under the helmet. It smelled musky — a stronger version of what you smell in the locker room. But I was used to Scooter smelling different from me so no prob.

He asked me if I could cum yet (he’d explained before that when you're old enough and play with your dick enough it spasms and spits out this sticky white stuff) and I answered honestly, “no.” He’d started a few months ago and said he jacked off every night, most mornings, and every day after school. “It’s natural,” he said.

I asked him to show me how you “jack-off” and he began fondling his cock with his left hand, once in a while rubbing a thumb over his balls and also scratching his pit hairs with the other hand.

“Kiss it, Bubba, c’mon buddy, just kiss the head.”

I was used to doing all kinds of crazy shit Scooter wanted us to get into so again no prob. But when I squatted down to put my lips on the head, the smell got up into my nose and imprinted on my brain. I was to remember that sweetly pungent aroma every day and every night for as long as I would live.

 

The combination of his scent, seeing his hairy balls bounce up and down while he jacked, plus the wild wet sound his dick made while he pumped got me so hard I started rubbing my own dick. And whaddya know, in about ten minutes we both squirted all over each other, his cum in my hair and mine on his hairy legs. Thanks to Scooter, my very first dick snot! 

We didn't talk for a while until Scooter grinned and said, “Let’s get messy Bubba.” We rubbed it all over each other and wrestled in the mud before finally jumping in the creek.

P.S. I’ve always wanted to know what's what than to be ignorant. Not once did I think this incident meant “losing” anything — like innocence — but gaining awareness. Never did understand why grown-ups forgot what it was like when they went through it and decided to climb up on Mount Olympus to look down on their kids with so much fear and disapproval. Like Scooter said, it’s natural!

To be continued…Next Chapter: “What the Fuck?”

No comments: