Tuesday, August 16, 2011

YOU DID IT !

Guys, this is totally amazing. over a million hits! Can hardly believe this little hobby I started with my best buddy Scooter has become popular worldwide, but look at the map. I'm so glad you like it and assume this means you also like the message that natural is hot, shaved is not!!

This evening I'll start putting up a lot of new stuff --could be a few old favorites mixed in -- including the pics you're sending in. Until then, be safe, have fun!!!

Steve


3 comments:

janvos said...

congratulate you with your 1 million
I realy love to receive your emails. Most teh one about hairy chested men, what is the fashion here in Europe. Just natural that is the fashion here
Jan vos from the Netherlands. janvos2064@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Allow me to congratulate you...


saludos,
raulito

edgard said...

Congratulations, Steve!!! And the most beautiful is to feel the affection of the people.

A fraternal greeting.