Friday, November 15, 2013

Tosh Raps Against Hate




Tosh.0


DANIEL TOSH QUOTES

Even when I was a kid, my imaginary friend would play with the kid across the street. I'd be like, "Hey, so I guess I'll see you later," and he's, like, "Whatever, queer". That's a hate crime! 

You ever hear girls say that? "I'm not religious, but I'm spiritual." I like to reply with "I'm not honest, but you're interesting!" 

I'm actually all for gay marriage. Just the thought of having a man around the house... 

You'll have to excuse me for my bad posture. My mom says it's 'cause I have a huge cock. Yeah, she talks like that. She's a sailor. We don't judge her. She lives by one rule, and it's the rule of the sea. 

You know who LOVES to get fisted? Sock puppets. That joke is adorable! 

Oh, San Francisco! My 3rd favorite place to do comedy in. That's not bad, right? Top ten. More butt-fucking per square foot than any other place in the world, that's you guys.[Audience cheers] Put that on your postcards. "San Fransisco: More butt-fucking per square foot. Miss you." 

Anal sex is a lot like spinach: if you're forced to have it as a child, you won't enjoy it as an adult.




No comments: