Monday, December 1, 2014

The Neck As A Focus Of Desire


Scooter has a thing for the the neck as an erogenous zone. It can be the nape, the curve, how the hair curls around just behind the ear, any number of things that makes him want to nibble. (Thank you, God!) I like the little hairs that shine in the sun. Or the moon. And the hollow right beneath the Adam’s Apple. And the veins. And sometimes wondering about what’s hidden. So here are a few he’s collected plus a few of mine.
























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Touching, smelling, licking, looking, tasting, watching, kissing this part of my lover's body makes me crazy, and him as well. Thanks for the postings of this sensuous part of the body.
s

Anonymous said...

Kissing, breathing, watching, licking, nibbling, smelling, this part of my lovers neck drives me crazy... And him as well. Thanks!
s

SteveXS said...

Drove you crazy enough to post it twice! ;-)