Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Last word on this topic . . . for tonight.


This is a picture of Chris Evans & Aaron Taylor-Johnson . . . not Scooter & Bubba.


Scooter and I thought this blog would be a fun way to express what we both find hot about male sexuality. Scooter & Bubba have come a long way since then and I'm happy to say it's about as deep as you can get and still be on solid ground. (Scooter, BTW, is pretty much as straight as you can get without having a stick up your ass -- or anything else in his case! Bubba is bi.)

We went through a period when neither of us could figure out exactly what was going on because our relationship didn't fit any standard definition. All we knew was that we cared for each other in every way and found expressing our feelings together ecstatic. Now we understand that there are no standard definitions that fit us and probably most of you reading right now. Because we don't believe you can standardize human experience.

People are who they are, whatever that is, and wherever they are on this ride we call life. That's why I resent both the far right lunatics and certain far left activists who want to label all male-male couples as "queer." To me, it's as bad as the N-word and that's how it was when I was growing up. Yeah, I know, if we "own" it we take the sting out, or something. No thanks. I want to own happy days at the lake followed by sunsets in each other's arms, a nice dinner, making love, and waking up in each other's arms tomorrow and every day after that until we finally step off the merry-go-round.

So thanks to everyone who's responded to our little amateur blog. It must be touching some folks somewhere -- maybe a few places -- because Jeez, almost 10 million hits!!! Have a great night.


Steve




3 comments:

whkattk said...

I, for one, think it's fantastic. If this has been an experiment, of sorts, it's turned out beautifully.

Paul said...

Hi Steve....totally agree about the Q word. I was beginning to think I was the only person who hated it till I found your blog. Good to know I'm not alone! Rappers have been trying to take the sting out of the N word for 20 years or so and has it helped racism? No, it's no better then it was then.

I have unfollowed all gay media on Twitter as they are very into the Q word....and annoying that Twitters blocking word facility is shit. Keep up the good work guys!

Paul

Kevin said...

It is important to be just happy with the person you love.