Sunday, August 19, 2018

Where it came from


My tastes may seem inconsistent from the outside. Have always gotten off on body hair in its natural state -- whether a lot or a little -- but not crazy about beards and/or tattoos. Fine for you who do, to each his own. It started in our high school gym class that mixed guys from different grades -- freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors. We'd dress out in the locker room, leaving our clothes on hooks (it was an old building), work through the class, and come back hot and sweaty to no-barrier gang showers. 
Not quite as primitive as this . . .



But without a lot of light, like this . . .



And sometimes there were incidents like this . . .



Coaches enforced the rule that we all had to take part. Seeing hot older guys who had hair in exciting places, I'd go home with the sights, sounds, and scents filling my head(s).

4 comments:

Tex said...

Same shower situation with me in both junior high and high school. And we also agree on body hair. I don't care if a guy is smooth as a baby's butt or hairy as he can be, I just want him to leave whatever he has alone. As for beards, a neat well-trimmed one is fine. I don't care for the unbridled lumberjack beards. I find several days of stubble to be very sexy on a lot of guys. I guess it is a little inconsistent but I've never claimed to be the model of consistency. Not a fan of tattoos either.

I'm interested to know if you have a favorite body part. For me just about any part can be sexy but I really like legs and feet.

Have a great week.

SteveXS said...

Just about every part depending on the person! ;-)

JiEL said...

I had sad memories of my high school's after gym showers.
Till my 16th yo, I was small (4F 9i) and with NO hair at all.
So I felt inferior to all those big hairy guys around me and many made fun of me.

Now I'm 67yo, 5f 11i and still very much hairless too.
Got pubic hair, some armpits few ones but I can never grow a movember beard.

When I see how men a aging, I feel lucky because many think that I'm 55yo because I have ALL my hair and not much grey ones too.
When you see those hairy guys but even in their 30's loosing their hair and growing grey beards, I find myself lucky to still look younger.

That was my faith because when I was in university at 20-22yo, I was often check out when I was going in bars. I was looking like a 14yo boy.. LOL.

Worse, at 30yo (my ex wife was 2 years older than me) a menswear clerk told my wife: "This jacket is quite good looking on your SON… "
She was so pissed of that we got out of the store like a rocket her with a rage red face.. LOL!

Tex said...

Yep! I hope you and everyone have a great week.