Sunday, August 25, 2013

Interesting Question – Yahoo Answers


Is it just me, or does it seem like the dude askin' the question is havin’ some fun?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120316042848AAwhWYE

Resolved Question
Is it okay to do with my bro's?!?

I'm 17 and at home I have one big bedroom which I share with my older brothers who are 18, 19 and 21 years old (we have four beds in one room). Anyway since we're always together, it's hard to keep privacy when we're changing or showering and stuff, so we just go naked around each other.
And a lot of times, we get to compare with each other. A couple of times, my brothers and I woke up around the same time and we used the bathroom together to brush our teeth and we would be naked the whole time. We would still have erections from waking up, and my brothers would notice, and we'd start comparing. We'd stand side by side and compare lengths, how we look down there, and even if the other curves. From all this, I learned that my 21 and 19 year old bros have the same length and are bigger than me, while me and my 18 year old brother have the same length when we're hard.

Besides, all of us sleep naked at night so we really get to see each other naked, and since we're all guys it's no big deal. In the morning, our dad would sometimes come in and wake us and our blankets would be on the floor or not covering us, and since we sleep nude, our dad gets to see our morning wood when he comes in our room. But we don't mind if our dad sees us naked even if we have erections. My brothers and I would even walk around the room completely naked even if we have morning erections, and we've seen each other masturbating before (since we share a room, we just decided not to hide it, and just do it in the open even if the other can see. Sometimes, I'd be on my bed and I'd look over and see my brother jerking off on his bed, and I wouldn't mind. And if I felt like it, I'd just take my boxers off and start jerking off if I want to even if my three bros are in the room. We all masturbate anyway, so it's not weird to know that the other does it too. We also get to compare while jerking off sometimes). Since it's just us brothers and our dad (our parents are separated), we even walk around the house in the nude. Sometimes I'd walk to our hallway to get to the bathroom and I'd be naked with a hard-on, and I'd pass my dad and he'd see my erection but he doesn't mind since he's since us naked loads of times.

Sometimes when we're having breakfast with our dad in the kitchen, then one of my brothers would go downstairs completely naked and he'd have an erection from waking up, and he'd just join us at the table like it's nothing! We don't really care about seeing each others' penises since we're all boys in the house, and will we have the same packaging down there! Is this normal to you?!


 Tightywhiteytrainer

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Personally I think it's not normal for most brother and father relationships but that doesn't mean that's a bad thing. Most brothers and fathers have limits when it comes to being naked around each other and never intentionally let their bros or dad see their boners unless by accident. My best buddy from my childhood shared a room with his two older brothers and when I stayed over at his house, I would see his brothers in their underwear all the time and vice versa. Eventually I saw his brothers naked in the locker room or when we shared hotel rooms on roadtrips for sports, and saw them with morning wood pretty frequently. His two bros were very comfortable with their bodies and with the things the teenage males go through like getting boners, jacking off, wet dreams, and sex in general. They explained jerking off to my buddy and I among every other sexual topic they could think of. They were the ultimate males and they loved being a dude. They treated me like their brother and for that reason I felt comfortable behaving the same way when I was around them. Their dad saw us all in underwear at one time or another but we only saw him in his once. My dad caught me in a couple embarrassing situations and saw my dick hard but that was an accident and never happened more than twice. Guys, especially brothers should feel comfortable being undressed in front of each other no matter what but most aren't as comfortable with the scenario u live in with your bros and dad. I would feel 100% comfortable in your home and in all honesty would enjoy that dynamic. It's sounds totally normal to me but not to most guys I know.


2 comments:

whkattk said...

That kid describes what should be happening with all brothers and fathers - learning that they all have the same equipment and they all work the same; boners are normal and so is jacking off. There'd be a lot less stress between men if this were the norm in every household.

JiEL said...

Lucky guy..

I also think that is totally normale between men...
We are ALL (almost) the same and I see no arm in being nude in front of other men, specially in family..

You must think that when men were in «caves» they did bother and some african and south american tribes have no issues about it...

Lets live naked and happy..
Morning hardons and masturbation are NORMAL..

CHEERS.