Tuesday, November 11, 2014

One of the reasons I find Nick Jonas interesting


Nick Jonas Is A Man And Doesn't Need To Shave His Body

"It’s funny, I never even really thought about it; that that would be an issue. I think that I’ve never even tried to like wax or shave my chest hair or anywhere else. I just think, ‘I’m a man, I don’t really need to! That’s the beautiful part about being a man! It’s a whole lot of trouble to do all that! But actually when we were doing some of the Kingdom shoots in our fight-wear – which is just shorts and that’s it – one of my friends on set who’s this awesome lesbian chick was like, ‘You know what I really dig? I really dig that you don’t shave or wax – keep that up!'"

Nick Jonas preaching to the choir in a cover profile for Attitude magazine






No comments: