Thursday, January 23, 2014

How do I miss these things?


I knew there was this movie Little Ashes with Robert Pattinson and Javier Beltran playing Salvador Dali and Federico García Lorca, and posted a few pics way back. But I just read articles saying Pattison jerked off FOR REAL on screen. The way they read, it was a huge deal (so to speak) but you can barely tell what’s going on. You can see more skin in an earlier scene in which they almost get it going but Dali has an NBD (nervous breakdown) after almost being fucked doggy.

Here’s the translation of the text of the interview with Germany Interview magazine . . .

http://www.robsessedpattinson.com/2013/08/new-robert-pattinson-interview-dior.html

Q: Are you talking about yourself or the general need for fans to get close to famous people?

A: In general. The internet changed a lot. If you google something long enough you will soon know everything there is to know about me: what I eat, what my poop looks like, with whom I’m sleeping, what my dick looks like, even what I look like when I masturbate…

Q: Really?

A: Well, that might be a little exaggerated. But my hand-job face is recorded for eternity.

Q: Ever since you played the young Dali.

A: Right.

Q; Can one not simply pretend to do it?

A: Try it. I can tell you right now, no chance. It just doesn’t work. So I rubbed one out in front of the camera.


And here’s the complete movie . . . not exactly a classroom example of great acting, though . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NaM4at0VGA





I went through it so you don’t have it. The abortive sex/NBD scene comes after the 57 minute mark. The JO scene is after 1:11 where Dali cums watching Lorca fuck a woman. But what Pattison calls his “hand job” face (could also be translated as “orgasm”) is recorded for eternity at about 1:12:24.



1 comment:

whkattk said...

I appreciate that he's so open about it... Like, "I rubbed one out, so what?" furthering the proper attitude we all should have about jerking off.