Support Broadway Cares and Enter to Win a New York Trip for Two
Each $10 DONATION to this Grassroots campaign will be used by Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS to support people across the country living with HIV/AIDS. Broadway Cares works with more than 450 local organizations to ensure people living with HIV/AIDS have access to nutritious food, housing, and medical care.
In addition, each $10 donation grants donors one entry into a sweepstakes for an unforgettable trip for two to New York to meet Neil Patrick Harris and see the Tony-winning musical Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway. The trip includes:
- Two tickets to see the Tony Award-winning Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Friday, August 8, at 8 p.m.
- Private dressing-room meet and greet with Tony winner Neil Patrick Harris
- Backstage tour of the Hedwig and the Angry Inch set
- Cast-signed Playbill for Hedwig and the Angry Inch
- $300 for dinner at a New York City restaurant
- Coach airfare for two to New York City, departing Thursday, August 7, and returning Sunday, August 10
- Three-night stay in a junior suite at the 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan New York
- Ground transportation from the NYC airport to the hotel and from the hotel back to the NYC airport
The sweepstakes ends at 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, July 3. The winner will be drawn on Thursday, July 10.