Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Meaning of Blogger’s Flag


Google once stated that censorship "is contrary to a service that bases itself on freedom of expression." That is no longer the case. Google has now aligned itself with hate groups such as the Family Research Council (http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-files/groups/family-research-council).

Everyone concerned about the fact that mega-corporations are engaging in a bold, aggressive campaign to decide for adults what is acceptable for them to see and read...

and



and




The new policy will go into effect on the 23rd of March 2015. After this policy goes into effect, Google will restrict access to any blog identified as being in violation of its  revised policy. No content will be deleted, but only blog authors and those with whom they have expressly shared the blog will be able to see the content we've made private.

As one of the least tech-savvy bloggers around, can anyone tell me how to invite all of my Buddies to share the blog? What are the relative merits of these alternatives?



1 comment:

Joe said...

As I understand it, you will be able to put the email address of those who you want to view your blog and they get permission. Blogger has remained vague about this. If you go private, please add me. I love your blog. I'd be very sad if I didn't get to check it out each day. By the way, that exactly what I said in my post today if you didn't see it.