Thursday, March 28, 2013

Fan Fiction of the Afternoon



Read this somewhere...pretty fuckin' hot...


I was feeling horny one Friday night (as usual) and had placed the requisite ads asking to get bred. My first suitor was someone I would never have guessed would be into me (27, lean smooth beautiful dancer's body, mixed race, 8 cut with a nice curve to the side). He seemed nervous as he walked into my place, kinda walking around on his tip-toes (which he continued to do whenever he was standing up), and looking around my apartment like a cat walking into a new room.

We quickly got down to business as I teased his already rock hard cock with my lips and tongue. This guy was a pre-cummer extraordinaire. It tasted so sweet and clean I could have used it to replace the Splenda in my morning coffee. His body felt amazing. Lean, hard, beautifully defined musculature. An amazing V-cut on his abdomen pointing directly to his amazing throbbing cock. I got him to the brink of explosion several times before he even got his cock in my ass. There was no way I was NOT gonna get his load inside me so I kept slowing down to give him a chance to come down a bit.

He got me on my belly on the bed and started to tease my hole with his cock as I poppered up. He propped my ass up on a couple of pillows and dove into me with his tongue. This guy must have had some sort of spit disorder as he was able to completely lube me up all on his own. Between his rim job and the leaky faucet of a cock, the lube bottle stayed on the nightstand.

He slowly eased the flared head of his dick inside my sphincter. He had a way of fucking in and out, centimeter by centimeter. Just working the head in and out probing deeper and deeper with every inward thrust. After what seemed like an eternity of blissful teasing, he was all the way in balls deep. It felt like a miniature aluminum baseball bat was inside me.

In, out. In, out. In, out. He slowly started to pick up steam. He had my legs spread apart with his knees forcing himself deeper and deeper into my fuck hole. His face was at the back of my head drawing ragged breaths in and expelling them next to my ear. Then it started.

He began to slam into me HARD. At first straight in and out, and then started a gyrating motion with his hips. Up, down, all around, bearing against the hook of his cock like he was trying to break it off inside me. After about 15 minutes of this his breath became more rapid, unimaginably his cock felt harder and like it grew at least two more inches. With a series of grunts he started to spew his spunk, impregnating me with his sweet load. I could feel every spurt all the way in my gut. I was grabbing the edge of the mattress just to hang on as the stars kept shooting off before my eyes. Volley after volley for what seemed like ages. It felt like a quart of skeet was dumped in my guts (and I found out later that was nearly true!).




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luv another bro that knows how to make his boy FEEL the fuck - many different ways. attaboy!
s