Thursday, April 20, 2017

Dick Code app


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dick-code-app_us_58f77ffde4b0de5bac42c375?section=us_queer-voices

04/20/2017

New App Offers Ingenious Option For Guys Who Are Too Shy To Send Dick Pics

Dick Code generates a custom profile of penises for worry-free sharing.


In our modern age of online dating and internet hook ups, dick pics, for better or for worse, have become a kind of digital currency ― especially for gay men. Hop on Grindr or Scruff or any other web app designed to connect men looking for love ― or just someone to get off with ― and it won’t be long before you’re asked to show exactly what you’re packing.

For some, sharing explicit images isn’t a big deal. But for those who are worried about privacy and want to avoid having their nether bits distributed to anyone ― or everyone ― on the internet, dick pics have been seen as a total no-go.

Gyorgy Szucs, the 28-year-old gay CEO and founder of design and code company Creative Robot, wants to help eradicate dick pic stigma while promoting sex and body positivity and what he refers to as “kinkiness.” He’s developed a new app, called Dick Code, that lets users choose from a number of illustrations that most closely match their genitals and then generates a “code” that they can send to whomever they choose without fearing that move might eventually come back to haunt them.

VIA DICK CODE
Dick Code users are asked to select the penis that most closely matches their own.
Dick Code asks each user to select from a variety of physical penis characteristics ― from size and girth to hairiness and curvature ― in order to create an intimate profile of their member that is as representative as possible. Dick Codes also offers additional information that a dick pic can’t, like the trajectory and pattern of the individual’s ejaculate.

“I started by drawing many dicks as a practice,” Szucs told me in an email. “First I started with the obvious categories, like size and circumference and then I went on to the ‘dirty’ stuff and added everything that my mind could think of absolutely shamelessly.”

Szucs, who is originally from Hungary but currently resides in Santiago, Chile, also shared with me where the inspiration for Dick Code originally came from, his thoughts on the politics of dick pics (especially involving straight men sending unwanted images to women), his upcoming plans for Vagina Code and Sex Code apps and more.

The Huffington Post: Where did the idea for Dick Code come from? Was there a specific “a ha!” moment of inspiration?Gyorgy Szucs: I received a picture from a friend with drawn penises where you could choose the right one for you. I felt it was incomplete and too complicated to communicate the result. I immediately thought it could be a great web app, especially if I put my kinkiness in it as well.

VIA DICK CODE
Dick Code asks users to choose the trajectory of ejaculate that most closely matches their own.

Do you intend for people to really use it when communicating with others online? Or is it more of an art or conversation piece?I wanted a simple, handy tool that enables people to communicate more about their sexual features. I focused on the parts we tend to be shy about, so I intentionally didn’t give descriptions. I’m a very rational person, so I don’t feel like it’s an art piece ― I just want to help people and bring out their kink.


Dick pics are controversial and can be problematic because they are often sent to people who don’t want them ― especially by straight men to straight women. What are your personal thoughts about the politics of dick pics?It depends. I believe if you receive a dick pic you didn’t ask for, most likely that means the owner of it has an ugly face and/or personality. But if you’re already in a conversation with someone online looking for a hookup, and passed the mental check, I see no problem in exchanging hot pics. Now you can exchange dick codes too.

VIA DICK CODE
Dick Code asks users to choose the amount of pubic and testicle hair that most closely matches their own.
Do you think that dick pics work differently among gay men versus non-gay people? How do you think women feel about this and do you think straight men would use Dick Code?Let me tell you ― [by looking at Google analytics I learned that] 40 percent of the 1 million visitors I had in four days were women. I thought it would be a gay thing only, but I think now I’ll have to interview straight women too to see what’s going on. Based on the feedback so far, I believe that girls use it to describe their favorite dick. Straight guys don’t really use it, in fact they are mostly disgusted by this, but maybe they will soon be asked by their next date to share their dick code. No escape.

What has the response been? What are people saying?
I’m having such fun days. I’m receiving like 50 messages a day about how ingenious the idea is, how easy it became for shy people to be more kinky. They are laughing a lot while still sharing features they never talked about before. And the most amazing part is that people who created and shared their dick code tell me how surprisingly positive the responses are. They believed that their dick was not impressive as it is not “big,” but they had now come to the realization that people (women especially) are kinky deep inside and find certain aspects of a dick impressive, other than just the size.

And of course, girls keep asking for the V[agina] Code. I’m already working on that, I just need lots of help as I’m not experienced in that area.
GYGORGY SZUCS
Gyorgy Szucs, the 28-year-old gay CEO and founder of design and code company Creative Robot, who invented Dick Code
Are there other “codes” in the works and when will they roll out?
Vagina Code and Sex Code. The latter will be basically about sex positions and games. Kinky games. I believe the V Code will come in the following few weeks, and the Sex Code after that. I’ll update the Dick Code page with details.

I’m absolutely shocked by the fact how many women use the Dick Code. I think the V code will be fun for straight guys mostly, but I guess the Sex Code will turn into the next “50 Shades of Grey.”

What do you ultimately want people to take away from this project?I believe it is a fun tool to bring out your kinkiness in a very safe way and share it with your partner. It’s easy to tap innocent drawn images about dirty stuff. It is definitely not just a gay thing. People tell me and now I believe that I started something big, something that might reform online dating and the way we talk about sex. I’ll keep adding ways to it. I hope that dating sites will realize the value and maybe add a field in people’s profile for D, V and Sex Codes.

You can visit Dick Code here. For more from Szucs, visit his Instagram page.


No comments: