Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hot Shot of the Evening




This dude has always been one of my favorites. Definitely a BILF. Don't know his name or how old his pics are, but the smile is great, the bod is hot, and it's totally natural. Like I always say, you don't have to be hairy to be hot -- some hot dudes are naturally smooth. Just don't fuckin' shave your body, man! Natural is hot, shaved bodies are not.

TIME is always a thing. It's great to have all the Buddies and see how many people check in. Jeez, it's almost  7 M I L L I O N  hits! Never did we (Scooter and me) expect anything like that when we started, it was just for fun. Still is, but that fucker TIME sticks his bloody nose in more and more. And that fucker WORK. I'll be posting when I can as much as I can but don't know how often that will be. Just know I'm not purposely ignoring the blog...or the Buddies. 'Til next time...

Steve

5 comments:

Ralph said...

Please keep the "Hot Shot(s) of the Evening" coming! Thanks...

whkattk said...

He's a hot one, all right.

Love your posts, Steve; always have. And I always appreciate it when you drop by Big Whack Attack and leave comments.

But, you and Scooter take care of yourselves. Sometimes it sucks to have LIFE come barging into the room, knocking your boner in the dirt, but he's a force to be reckoned with and must not be ignored. His siblings, brothers TIME and WORK, are no better, are they? Yet, eventually, they all let you go back to playing with your favorite toys.

JiEL said...

Just take it easy and post as often as you can and with no rush..

I'll be always visiting your nice blog and no matter what.

Hope you take your time for the most important parts of your life..

Friendly yours.

SteveXS said...

Appreciate all the props!

Anonymous said...

Anytime you post, it's a joy!

XO FFB