Saturday, September 26, 2015

What I'm Talkin' About




Where it says in real life the lines are blurred and guys of all types are more sexually "fluid" than ever before? So true! Maybe it's not just that gay, bi, and str8 guys can have a great time together doin' whatever, but that real bros can have some of the strongest relationships. Maybe you grew up next door other and went through puberty together. Maybe you connected in college. Maybe you dated the same girl and found out you liked chillin' w/each other better. Maybe you don't need to put labels on it. "A sweet private understanding."


RELATED:  1 in 2 young people say they are not 100% heterosexual

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2015/08/16/half-young-not-heterosexual/

1 comment:

Queer Heaven said...

I so agree with your post today. I sure have had my share of STR8 guys in my mouth or up my butt.