Thursday, January 31, 2013

H - E - L - P


Hey, I'm way non-technoid so figurin out how to make all this work was kind of a miracle. I was tryin update the links and accidentally DELETED the whole fuckin list. Now I need to rebuild it.


Will start w/some I remember.

First, if we traded links, please email me your blog info in a comment. (Remember, non-commercial meaning amateur like mine -- no paid ads on your site -- and no kids.)

Then let me know any other links you like in synch w/this one -- natural guys, don't have 2 B super hairy...some cute twinks hot w/that little bit of hair in the right places, scruff hot, personally not into beards but I know lotsa y'all like em...just no manscraped, buffed, puffed, shaved pits or pubes. Dudes workin up a sweat always a big + 

Thanks buddies!


Oh yeah, and lotsa BRO-BRO-BROMANCE.     ;-)



2 comments:

whkattk said...

Awww...thank you, Steve! You remembered my blog. Hugs!!! WHK

Buddy Bear said...

Hi Steve,

I've had you on my blogroll for a long time. I might have been on yours but I'm not sure.

My blog is about my coming-out at the age of 48, my divorce and learning about having sex with men. I post lots of pics of natural, hairy men including myself.

You may use the pictures of me if you are so inclined, my favourite being this outdoor one and a this one in the shower.

Thank you!