Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mixed Sets


Hey Buddies, we've gotten way above 3 million hits! When Scooter and I started this little blog a few years ago I thot it would be just for our fun and maybe a few others. This is fucking amazing folks. And it's all because you come her (cum here?) and have a good time. It's a great feeling and hope you keep on coming (cumming!).   ;-)

Next couple days I'll be busy then out of town for the weekend. Gonna post a few mixed sets til next week. No particular order, just stuff I like. Have fun!

















5 comments:

Ralph said...

I do have a good time here... Thanks for the a new Big Picture at the top of the site. I like it much better than the previous one... I really like the hot pictures in today's mixed set, and am looking forward to the next ones. Have a nice weekend.

SteveXS said...

like knowing what u like. tks!

whkattk said...

Be safe and I hope the trip is for pleasure!

Unknown said...

Love your mixes

glen_mc said...

CONGRATS Steve!