Monday, December 29, 2014

Change of Attitude?


"I'm a man, I don't need to shave my chest hair." - Nick Jonas

This dude is becoming my hero. Maybe he'll spark a change of attitude (also the name of the Brit mag with some of his hottest shots).

http://attitude.co.uk/nick-jonas-im-a-man-i-dont-need-to-shave-my-chest-hair/



Posted On 10 Nov 2014 13:11
By : Sam Rigby


Nick Jonas has admitted that he doesn’t feel the need to “wax or shave” his body hair.

The Chains singer said that he thinks being naturally groomed is “the beautiful part about being a man”.

He told Attitude that he was surprised by the reaction to some of his recent photoshoots, which have seen him show off chest and back hair.

He said: “It’s funny, I never even really thought about it; that that would be an issue. I think that I’ve never even tried to like wax or shave my chest hair or anywhere else.

“I just think, ‘I’m a man, I don’t really need to!’ That’s the beautiful part about being a man! It’s a whole lot of trouble to do all that!

“But actually when we were doing some of the Kingdom shoots in our fight-wear – which is just shorts and that’s it – one of my friends on set who’s this awesome lesbian chick was like, ‘You know what I really dig? I really dig that you don’t shave or wax – keep that up!’ And I was like, okay, if that’s coming from her then I’m all good to go.”




* * * * * *

And . . .

No comments: