Wednesday, December 31, 2014

End of the Year 2014 - About This Blog


There are thousands of blogs and Internet sites for every desire, fetish, lust, and obsession. I'm glad you come (cum!) here for whatever turns you on. When me and Scooter first decided to do it, it was just for our enjoyment, what gets us hot...and making fun of manscaping!   ;-)   Since then, we've had more than 6 million hits, we have regulars, and it's great. At the end of another year, good time to recap what this blog is about.

There might be some of this...


...and often stuff like this...


...with dudes who could be teammates, roommates, buddies, bros getting off on each other. I'm not too much into filth and pain, definitely into what feels good hot and sweaty...what guys do with and to each other behind closed doors...


...and outdoors...really like it outdoors...



...just being bare-assed...


...sometimes pretty faces...




...and butts...I like butts...


...sometimes body shots showing naturally hairy legs, pits, pubes, trails, chests, etc., that have fascinated me since high school gym class...


...sometimes what Scooter or me thinks is funny...


...sometimes the politics I know some of you can't stand but there it is anyway...


...j.o. and cum shots...


...and sometimes dudes that look like me and Scooter...


So that's about the only philosophy there is on this blog. Oh, and treat people like human beings...


Finally...



2 comments:

glen_mc said...

HAPPY New Year to you Steve! x

Anonymous said...

damn hot blog keep it up bro