Thursday, January 22, 2015

James Franco, Zachary Quinto, and Charlie Carver Have a Threesome in “I Am Michael”


We're getting our first look at the steamy three-way sex scene in I Am Michael

http://www.eonline.com/news/617361/see-james-franco-zachary-quinto-and-charlie-carver-have-a-threesome-in-sexy-i-am-michael-movie-pics

In some recently released pics from the upcoming Sundance Film Festival indie flick, James Franco, Zachary Quinto and Charlie Carver show some skin while making out.

The threesome photo shows all three hunks shirtless. Quinto makes out with Carver while passionately holding onto his face. Franco stands behind Carver with his hands of his back. Meanwhile, Carver reaches behind him to grab Franco's waist. Hot! We can only imagine what happens next.



* * * * *

In I Am Michael, Franco plays real-life character Michael Glatze, a former gay activist who became an anti-gay Christian fundamentalist after rejecting his homosexuality.

Back in November, E! News broke some scoop about the "very hot" three-way sex scene. "They first meet in a club. The music is pumping. It's the nineties!" a source told us. "When Charlie's character questions Franco about having a boyfriend, Franco says, 'He'd like you, too.'" Cue to the steamy sex scene!

James Franco shared a photo of him and Zachary Quinto kissing in their new movie, "I Am Michael," which is set to premiere at the Sundance Film Festival.




Franco posted the photo to Instagram Thursday, writing: "#iammichael, directed by the great #justinkelley, starring me and the legendary, @zacharyquinto, PREMIERES AT SUNDANCE."

"I Am Michael" tells the story of Michael Glatze, who is "saved" from his homosexuality after turning to religion and moves to the forefront of the ex-gay movement. Franco, who is also a producer on the film, plays Glatze, who was once a gay activist and founder of the LGBT magazine, Young Gay America. Quinto plays his longtime partner, Bennett. The film is based on the 2011 New York Times article, "My Ex-Gay Friend."

Quinto spoke about his character during a recent interview with the Salt Lake Tribune.

"I like what the character that I play represents in the film, which is integrity and groundedness and authenticity and acceptance of who he is," Quinto told the publication about his role in the film, directed by Justin Kelly. "And those are all qualities that I strive for in my own life, so I thought that those parallels were apt. I really liked the script. I really liked the director."

On Thursday, E! News also shared photos from the film's three-way sex scene with Franco, Quinto and Charlie Carver.

The 2015 Sundance Film Festival begins Jan. 22 and continues through Feb. 1 in Park City, Utah.


No comments: