Friday, August 28, 2015

Fake Donald Trump Bible Quotes


 It's happ
http://www.businessinsider.com/twitter-trumpbible-hashtag-trending-2015-8

Twitter is having a field day making up fake Donald Trump Bible quotes



Earlier today, Donald Trump awkwardly dodged a couple questions about the Bible, which he has called "his favorite book." He refused to name a favorite Bible verse, and when asked which Testament he preferred, he answered "Probably equal."
Jokesters on Twitter have started to create fake Trump quotes about the Bible, playing off his mixture of self-promotion and plainspoken language. They're all gathering steam under the hashtag #TrumpBible.
For instance:

There *is* room at the inn but Mary and Joseph refuse to stay there because it is LOW CLASS and a DUMP.

I lost a lot of respect for the Pharaoh. Never should have let the Hebrews go because of, what, hail? The Hebrews love me.

And Moses went to Pharaoh and said to him, "Let my people go!" and Pharaoh did because Moses knew how to negotiate.

Don't get me wrong: Jesus? Great guy, classy. But a terrible executive. I would never tolerate a traitor within my organization.

This Pilate, I dunno; I can't work with him. Wishy-washy. What is truth this, wash my hands that. You're in charge! Make a call!

Jesus turned water into wine. The good stuff. Not that garbage they serve at some places.

And so on ...

No comments: