Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Not exactly a crisis . . .


. . . considering everything going on in the world, but I’ve hit a little bump in the blog — or maybe a blog bog. Mostly too much work, not enough sleep, etc., but lately it’s taken a lot to put together a good post every night. Good meaning up to my standards, which takes some time.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s fun surfing the Interwebs to find hot shots. I like fixing pics with problems so they look good. It’s cool and the only pressure to put up so much material is from me. With the exception of one pathetic right-wing asshole, just about everybody who’s ever posted a comment has been positive. It actually makes me feel sorta proud that so many people are in synch and hit it so often.

It does seem that more and more dudes are shaving down. As far as I’m concerned, it’s desecration. Worse, I think it really gives young guys negative ideas about their body image. Like it says in “ABOUT THIS BLOG” — how can you be proud of who you are as a unique individual if you’re constantly being told natural hair in natural places is wrong? As I’ve said and written many times, manscaping is queer...and not in the good way.

Okay, rant done. I'll try to post from time to time and hope to be back on a regular schedule after some down time.















* * * * *





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

come back bro

Ralph said...

Not to worry. Take care of yourself...

whkattk said...

We all need a bit of down time once in a while. The daily posts take more time than people think. Rest. Relax. Rejuvenate.

RMutt said...

Appreciate the energy you give us in your blog. Enjoy your down time. Thanks.

Chris said...

Whatever time you can spare for the blog, it's appreciated. Body shaving must be fought!

SteveXS said...

Thanks guys, appreciate all of you!

Anonymous said...

As Ralph has wisely said, "Take care of yourself..." Agreed, it takes a lot of time and passion to do things right, and you definitely have gotten this blog down-right awesome. Rest, relax, rejuvenate, and return. ;-)
s

RobRoy5044 said...

The blog is awesome - and if you need some R&R, take it.
...but come back, we'll wait. You're part of my night-time routine: along with taking my meds and brushing my teeth. You're part of my health.

SteveXS said...

Tks bro. Good health!